Saturday, September 5, 2015

Denver: So Chic!

I made a quick trip to Denver last week to catch a couple ball games and we managed to find time to see some of the Downtown sights.

One of the things that caught my eye was this fashion truck! We've all heard about mobile food trucks and seen them on TV (so trendy) but it was my first glimpse of a fashion truck.

I loved the concept! And for the little while I was in the area, I could clearly see that the locals loved it too. Ladies were shopping on their lunch break and loving this boutique on wheels.

It was parked outside the Union Station (train station) and really fit in with the vibe of the neighbourhood.

It's a very social business and making the most of their social media too!

On point & on trend.  The (Denver) Street Boutique.... you rock!






No comments:

Post a Comment