Friday, February 1, 2013

Vegas in April

There haven't been too many outstanding Vegas deals lately. Allegiant Air out of Minot (MOT) and Grand Forks (GFK) have raised their prices 20% or more in the last year, in my opinion.

Plus, they have this crazy idea that they can charge for carry on bags. NO, not CHECKED suitcases, you read right, 20" small wheely-bags that are carry-ons. That bugs me. But not enough to eliminate them from consideration when I need a Vegas holiday.

I think anytime you can get a couple days in Vegas for under $400 (taxes and hotel in) is a decent deal. It has to be a good hotel. I'm not staying at the Quad (renamed Imperial Palace)

Here's a deal I saw today.  It includes 2 free tickets to a show as an added bonus. Most of the MGM hotels are offering that deal this spring.  Allegiantair.com if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment