Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Coconut anything for me

I'm big on coconuts. I love it. Put it in lotion, candles, cakes, beverages, anything... and I'm in. So, naturally when I saw this hotel/resort on-line, I thought.... "yep, that's going on the list."

Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort, Naples Florida

Then, there is this one, the Coconut Bay Resort and Spa in St Lucia. Trip Advisor ranked it number one for families.  Travellers' Choice® 2012 Winner 
So, that's enough to put it on my list too.

It's a long list, and I'm always on the hunt for new destinations. I largely rely on the recommendations of Trip Advisor and travel bloggers with similar interests and family situations.  I think sharing info is a fabulous resource. That's why I write this.

Cheers! Somebody grab me a pina colada.... I'm starting to crave coconut again.

No comments:

Post a Comment