Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Palm Trees & Me

My favourite vacations have one thing in common:  Palm Trees

As a Canadian girl, I'm far more familiar with pine trees, spruce trees and those kind of hardy plants that can survive harsh conditions. But, for as long as I can remember I've had an affection for palm trees.  Anytime I am in their presence, I find my happy self. 

So, this is why I love tropical vacations and desert vacations. Offer me a trip to Florida, California, Arizona, Hawaii, or the Caribbean and I'm in.  Las Vegas has palm trees too. Yes, and slot machines with palm tree icons too!

My screensaver is a palm tree. If I could live in a beach hut surrounded by palm trees, the ocean and soft white sand, I'd jump at that chance. 

This blissful moment, brought to you by a California palm tree, and the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. 

The take-out food, the beer and the magazine are the perfect accompaniments. The palm tree and the patio are the stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment