Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Picture of Happiness

You know those Facebook posts that go around at this time of year... "post 5 photos of yourself where you feel beautiful." Well, in considering that task, I started flipping through my photos. And when I start doing that, I start reminiscing and digging deeper into my photos. It isn't long before I completely forget what I opened my laptop cover to do.

What I discovered, which is really no shock at all, is that I love vacation photos the most. And I feel that I look happiest in vacation photos.

So, why is that? Is it because I am with people I care about? Is it because I'm away from work? Is it because I am happiest exploring and learning about new places? Is it because I feel the stress melt away when I disconnect?  Yes! All of the above!


Vancouver

Vegas

Caribbean Cruise

Waikiki Beach

Quebec City

Hollywood, California

Lunenberg, Nova Scotia

No comments:

Post a Comment