Friday, April 26, 2013

Now what? Sleep?

Westjet sent me a flight reminder notice, in it, they reminded me of packing rules, to bring my passport, to stay tuned for flight and weather delays, and that.... by the way... there's no longer satellite TV available on flights outside Canada.

No satellite TV on international flights? Huh, Westjet? Isn't that the time we need our in-flight satellite TV the most? What's going on here? Is there some sort of new lockdown on American television? Has Netflix ticked off satellite providers so much that there's a rebellion and they're making new rules?

No nail files on planes I'm ok with. No bottled water from home, well that's ok too. But no TV to watch on long flights? Boo. What am I supposed to do? Listen to my iPod, talk to my seat neighbor, write in a diary or sleep? Huh.

Well, I need to investigate further. If I have to fly back and forth to Nevada for the rest of the year to figure this out... I'll do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment