Sunday, October 11, 2015

Go ahead, scream it from the rooftops!

I got a kick out of these buildings when I spotted them in Downtown Los Angeles.

They are side by side, and quite obviously from the same era and builder. What I get a kick out of, is the giant neon sign that states "New Million Dollar Hotel Rosslyn." Just had to add that "million dollar" status eh?  Nothing like making the original Rosslyn feel cheap!

Where would you rather stay? The old Rosslyn, or the New Million Dollar Rosslyn? Makes me imagine that they were built by siblings still trying to one-up each other in adulthood.

I enjoyed this. It adds character to Downtown Los Angeles, and made me smile and chuckle. It was a nice change from the other areas of Downtown LA that made me turn and run for the hills. (Stories to come!)








No comments:

Post a Comment