Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hit the Internet Highway

What a frostbitten freaking cold day, eh? Makes you want to do a little research on a hot vacation doesn't it?

I love to write and travel but I'm by no means worldly. I haven't seen it all and I haven't done it all. And guess what? I actually have no desire to. At this point I'm not planning any trips to Asia, Antarctica or even Australia. But if you are inspired to do it, I say "GO FOR IT!" Travel wherever you heart and wallet would love to go. I'll even buy your coffee when you get home so I can hear all about it!

There are sooooo many travel blogs better than mine. Here are just a few to fuel your travel fire and get you through this cold, cold week!

1. Toque and Canoe - Truly Canadian!

2. Mike's Road Trip - Incase you're thinking of packing up the kids and hitting the open highway.

3. Dream a Little Dream - They've been everywhere, man.

4. Uncommon Caribbean - So beautiful and thorough. Pick an island!

5. Dave & Deb Travel - A Canadian couple going places. Specializing in couples' trips.


And if Twitter's your thing, make sure to follow these savvy travellers.

@spencerspellman

@mrsaroundtheworld

@hlooman

@Roamingblog

@theplanetd

No comments:

Post a Comment