Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Maybe win a trip?

I never did get a chance to see any of CTV's Amazing Race Canada, but I did enter their contest a couple of times. The allure of potentially winning a year's flight pass in Executive Class with Air Canada was almost dreamy.

But I didn't win.

But an unlimited flight pass for a year, well, that's my new fantasy.

Until then, I'll maybe enter a contest here or there and dream a bit. That's what gets me through the days when work is hard. I think about a sunny beach or a ball game or my next Vegas adventure.  When you work in an 8 foot stretch of windowless kitchen, you need to have an imagination. I'm testing out potential trips and routes and events in my mind. You really didn't think I was worrying about how much ketchup was left in the bottle, did you?

Here's another fun contest from Air Canada. Each week in October they are giving away 3 free trips. One to each of three destinations: Florida, New York and Vegas.  Maybe if I'm really lucky I'll win the New York trip. I haven't been there...yet!

https://www.aircanada-ssl.com/spintowin/public/en







No comments:

Post a Comment