Sunday, October 27, 2013

Comparing the Bahamas

Here's a bargain if you can go in the next 5 weeks. Sure, the weather here at home is still nice, but it's not BAHAMAS nice!

The hotel is the Wyndham. I've stayed at the twin sister Sheraton on the same 1/2 mile stretch of beach. (Cable Beach and it is seriously gorgeous!) I've even wandered thru the Wyndham but I have never stayed in the rooms. The Sheraton Cable Beach is amazing and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. It is about 10% more expensive than the Wyndham here on average.

For comparison, I searched the same week and destination for each of the next 5 months. All are Westjet packages and are the same flights. So... apples to apples.  As always, I recommend NOT making a decision on price alone. Do check the recent Trip Advisor reports on the destination and specific hotel BEFORE you book.

Typically the price in the 5star column for the Bahamas is Atlantis Resort. Which, as you know, is my favourite place on earth.










No comments:

Post a Comment